Facials & Peels St. Augustine And Ponte Vedra
At Avanti Med Spa, we offer customized aesthetic solutions to meet the individual needs of each of our clients. As there is not a "one size fits all" solution for skincare, you can expect a thorough consultation and tailored treatment plan. To ensure you receive the highest quality of individualized care, all facials and peels are performed under the supervision of Dr. Kalpana DePasquale. Whether you are preparing for a job interview, or you simply want to look your best, a professional facial from Avanti Med Spa will leave you feeling positively radiant. You can choose from a variety of signature facials and facial peels for the face, back and neck to include:
- Microdermabrasion - A non-invasive procedure that uses the application of tiny rough crystal grains to buff away the outermost layer of dead skin cells. The debris from the exfoliated skin is then gently removed. This cosmetic treatment helps to restore collagen production by exfoliating several layers of skin, which can improve facial wrinkles, lines, and smiliar signs of aging.
- Hydrafacial - To restore your face to its full potential consider a multi-fold treatment of the HydrafacialTM. Using a five-step process, you can have your dead cells removed and your pores unclogged. Discover the beauty of freshly rejuvenated skin thanks to the application of antioxidants and hyaluronic acid. A protective treatment finishes up the facial experience, so to extend the benefits and beauty.
- Lactic acid peel - The natural acids derived from fruit are used to give a thorough exfoliation and is a wonderful treatment for those with sensitive skin.
- Glycolic Peel - This acid is developed from sugar beets and similar foods and is excellent for removing blemishes such as acne scars or sun spots.
- Rosacea Peel - A 35% glycolic acid with green tea makes this solution perfect to accelerate healing without affecting the peeling process.
- Isomer Peel - Safe for all skin types, the Isomer Peel reduces pore size, lightens hyperpigmentation and helps diminish the signs of aging by improving fine lines and boosting skin elasticity.
- 30 % TCA Peel - This peel is perfect for wrinkles, pigmentations, and blemishes, as it removes the skin’s epidermis at least partially, encouraging the skin to heal.
Thanks to our comfortable facilities and state-of-the-art equipment, a facial treatment from Avanti Medical Spa means you get to relax and unwind in a welcoming environment. We offer full service facial packages that include a variety of treatment methods and most facials include a peel. In addition, our seasonal facials are prescribed based on current environmental factors as well as your specific skin type. If you don't know which professional facials are best for your skin type, Dr. Kalpana DePasquale or our licensed Aesthetician will recommend the right treatment for your skin type.
Avanti RX Skincare Solutions
In our commitment to provide the highest quality skin care, Dr. DePasquale has developed her own line of AvantiRx products. For the best cosmetic results following your procedure, use the appropriate product as directed. In most cases, healing time will be reduced and the impact of any treatment will be enhanced.
The atmosphere at Avanti Medical Spa invites visitors to relax completely and depart feeling refreshed with a renewed confidence. If you are interested in receiving a facial peel in St. Augustine, contact us at 904.461.6797 or use this website's Request An Appointment form to treat your face.